A Woman Frayed....The story of a woman who has lost her way

“Phenomenal Woman”….
I lived by those words
They grew within my soul
Theses words were all I knew
Today something new came over me
A weakness from within
Brought me to my knees
What happened to me??
I knew just who I wanted to be
A mother, a wife, an inspiration to all….
I am those things, but at what cost
My burning passion I seem to have lost
A light that was once bright now burns dim
A mother yet impatient
A soldier yet scared
A lover without passion
A woman frayed
When did I become the woman I am today?
Through all the tears,
Through all the pain
A phenomenal woman, I tried to remain
Back in the day,
You could not stand in my way
I was on a mission
Unaccomplished still today
A woman with dreams, hopes and aspirations
Why cant I find my inspiration??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Subconcious Greed

Scattered Thoughts

Reuniting and It Feels So......