Isolated

I need to be loved, not saved
And therin lies the problem
So many people need to be a savior
They miss the blessing in front of them
My intuition never lies
When I go against it,
I end up teary eyed
This makes my heart so heavy but my spirit strong
I'm feeling a bit broken
I'm sure that wont last long
I just need to be loved
I just need to be held
I need to collapse in your arms
Lay my head upon your chest
Not speak a word
Just lay in silence, with deep breathes
Let my soul speak to yours
And allow my mind to rest
Up late into the night
I crave this intimacy
And I'm left to hug my pillow tight
The tears flow and isolation sets in
Eventually I drift away
To wake up and try again
You see, I am an extrovert
and feed off of the energy around me
Isolation doesn't suit me
In fact, it makes my mind crazy






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Subconcious Greed

Scattered Thoughts

Reuniting and It Feels So......