Set Free

So many emotions flowing
Nothing but time 
Gives way to thought
You can no longer ignore your reflection
As the mirror follows you
It is quiet yet strong
Powerfully moving
Retrospect is everything
The same question keeps coming
What do you want?
I still can’t find the words
I can, however, point the finger
Directly at what I do not want
I owe it to myself not to settle
Not to build you up
But join you in a kingdom
How is entrance granted
Simply get on my level
Meet my hustle
Match my ambition
No victimization
Rather, find victory
Strength and poise
Not anger and hostility
No longer can I ignore the flags
Crimson Red
Blinded by my wants
Not guided by my needs
I’m moving differently
I’m moving solo
Setting myself free
Quarantine has been good to me
I’ve learned so much
Setting myself free
From old bonds
Bad soul ties

Free from the thoughts inside of me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Subconcious Greed

Scattered Thoughts

Reuniting and It Feels So......