Loss and grieving through the pain

Yesterday, my family lost another person.  My cousin lost his oldest son to pancreatic cancer.  Little Christopher was only 7 years old.  Although I know that God takes us when the time is right, I can't understand taking a child. This little boy fought hard, but in the end lost.  I never actually had the chance to meet him, but I know that God has recieved another angel.  I also know that he has a lot of family looking out for him up there.  I'd like to take a moment to remember all of my family and friends who have made their transition to heaven.

Uncle Christopher
Uncle Dan
Uncle Don
Ashley Thomas
Little Christopher
Grandma & Grandpa Dickerson

May you each rest in peace and continue to watch over us as our journey continues.  I love and miss each of you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Subconcious Greed

Scattered Thoughts

Reuniting and It Feels So......