How Do I Know?

Here I stand to love you
Arms wide open
Waiting for your embrace
Waiting for my knees to get weak
Sheer happiness
Is what I wish for you
Pure love
What I give you
Then my thoughts drift...
Do you love love me too?
the same as I do you?
Your love is strange
Different to me at least
Bold yet unknown
Your touch, far from sensual
Your kiss, unpassionate
Your eyes, unengaged
So, how do I know you love me?
I ask myself everyday
Is it because you come home to me?
Or simply just because you're here?
Is it your interactions?
You seem to care more for others
Than you do for me
So again  I ask
How do I know?
Still unsure I say
because I love you
Love is never wrong
The heart stays where it belongs
Here I stand to love you
Arms wide open.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Subconcious Greed

Scattered Thoughts

Reuniting and It Feels So......