Father

My heart has never grown cold
Seeing you is like a dream retold
The sparkle in your eye
Gave me belonging beyond deny.

The warmth of your hold
Began to fill a giant hole
The comfort of you
Gave me a feeling so true.

Lying here in a state of awe
Still so happy she made the call
Although so surreal it seems
This is truly a coming of my dreams.

So many days, so many years
the unknown created too many tears
So much pain, so much sorrow
Each tear flowing towards a brighter tomorrow.

Looking, I did so much
Yet I couldn't get in touch
Then with the press of a button
I have a father, all so sudden.

My heart beats uncontrollably
Everyone so happy for me
My mind lost in a state of joy
I now wear a smile every day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Subconcious Greed

Scattered Thoughts

Reuniting and It Feels So......