Connected

He held me tight
And I silently sighed
For the first time in years
I felt safe, I felt protected
I knew in that moment it was real
I would never have to fear this man's touch
As I have with the one before
The past and the present are incomparable
One is dark and ugly
While the other is bright and beautiful
A sudden tingle ran through my body
From head to toe
It felt like love
Strong, safe, gentle, and bold
It felt so right
For the first time in my life
Like completing a puzzle
My body fit so perfectly in his
My soul was at peace
That one moment
Made me see clearly
That this man was made for me
He's so patient
Kind and understanding
The Ying to my yang
Have I really found the man for me?
He took my breath away
With only three words
I was frozen for a moment
Wondering why I still felt scared
Again, he understood
I wasn't looking when we reconnected
As I recall, neither was he
One year later, we're both still here
And he's releasing me from my fear
I saved myself, but I had healing to do
He saw that and accompanied me through
I hope that he can see 
What that truly means to me
He climbed walls so high
To get to the innermost layer of me
We found intimacy without sex
Vulnerability without concern
Slowly but steadily
He became the Dom to my Letty
He sees me more than skin deep
He found the depth of my soul
A secret, I tried hard to keep
So I think it's time for him know,
That yes, I love him so.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Subconcious Greed

Scattered Thoughts

Reuniting and It Feels So......