Not Enough

Sometimes I feel like love isn't enough.
I look into your soul
I see pain and suffering
Anger and evil
But through it all I see your heart
I see the good, I see the bad
I always have.
My question is why can't you open up to me?
You call it gay
I call it emotionally free
One day you have to let it out
One day you're gonna let me see
What it is that aches you
And keeps you from me
Love isn't enough
Transparency is what we need
Communication is key
We must talk we must be free
To understand the others walk
No secrets and no fear
Isn't that the point of being here?
Vows say for better or worse
I'm here to stick it out
But let's be clear
Love simply isn't enough
You must respect me
Treat me right and let our daughters see
What it is to be happily married.
Love simply isn't enough for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Subconcious Greed

Scattered Thoughts

Reuniting and It Feels So......