Unconditionally

There are some people that we love unconditionally.  No matter what they do, how many times they hurt you, how many mistakes they make, how much pain you have been caused, how much it affects your life, you will always love them.  This is true of parents, siblings, relatives, and should also be true of your spouse. We are taught to love our family members no matter what faces you, no matter what happens. It honestly irks my soul that I can still have so much love for someone simply because I'm suppose to. So many people have hurt me, have affected not only my attitude, but my way of life, my soul. And, yet I still love those people with every breathe I take. I guess some things are not meant to be understood. But lets talk about those we choose to love unconditionally, our spouses. When we decided to commit our lives to a person, we commit to love them through all things. Sickness and health, better and worse, rich and poor, lies and deceit, forgiveness and pain. We make that conscious choice. We give ourselves to that person, and will be forever connected.  You see, I believe that marriage is unconditional. I don't believe in divorce, because I think you can fix everything if you want to. Where there's a will, there's a way. I don't think that this type of love can ever be fully explained.  Love is an emotion that is so strong it has the capability of breaking you. I challenge you to love unconditionally, as it was intended. I will tell you that it's not easy, in fact it has a tendency to wear you down at times. But, the reward you get will fill your heart and soul into eternity. And, when you receive that love back, it becomes easier to cope with the struggle that is love.  It allows a reason to smile, a reason to keep going strong, a reason to see the good in people. So smile, love yourself, and love others. This world needs it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Subconcious Greed

Scattered Thoughts

Reuniting and It Feels So......