The Terrible Two's!!!!!

Isn't she terribly cute?
Ugh!  Anyone with a toddler can understand my disdain for the terrible two stage.  Ok, well I think my daughter has taken this stage as a personal challenge and I am losing my mind. She's incredibly rambunctious and refuses to listen even though she continually gets disciplined. If this child writes on one more thing ( the wall, my bed, her body, the tables and chairs) I may just lose it.  She's super smart and thinks she can do everything her big sister can. This is both good and bad.  I mean, I am so happy she's strong willed and independent, BUT, a 2 year old can not do everything that a 6 year old can.  Avaya (6)likes to help cook, so naturally Alana (2) thinks she can help as well.  I try to let her help season the food, but when I try and show her how to sprinkle the pepper she dumps the entire container on our dinner!  I had to take away bath tub toys, because she turns my bathroom into a small pond everyday! That didn't stop her though, now she continually splashes, jumps and slides around until she gets as much water as she can out of the tub. Avaya was a calm, happy, well behaved angel.  Alana is the complete opposite! The list goes on and on and on with her. Please pray that when she turns 3 in September, she calms down because otherwise I may need to be institutionalized! I just want my sanity back.  I love this little girl to death, she's beautiful, smart, and hilarious but she stripped me of everything I had during pregnancy ( my pretty skin, my nice tone, my gorgeous hair, my body -all sacrifices worth it) and now she has successfully stolen my sanity. How did you guys strive this stage? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Subconcious Greed

Scattered Thoughts

Reuniting and It Feels So......