Royalty?

Kings and Queens
The epitomy of the romantic dream
words used so loosley
by our young community
So I ask you what is royalty?
You so easily state that you are
But are you even capable?
To stand strong in the face of all
To stand with your other half
Dont tell me you want to be my king
If you arent ready for a queen
You see a Queen she stands tall
And commands the  attention of all
Doesnt have to speak a word
Her royalty is silently heard
It's understood by all she passes
Its noticed by the masses
No need to shove it down your throat
Or Wear a shirt with the word
No crown is necessary
As her royalty shines
It shines in her step
Shines in her smile
Shines in her confidence
Shines in her style
Shines in her love for her King
I think I've said to much
So I ask you again, what is royalty?
If I have to tell you more
You're not worthy to know


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Subconcious Greed

Scattered Thoughts

Reuniting and It Feels So......