Care for me

I’ll give you my last because I have a heart of gold
I feel your pain, because we're connected in our soul
I won’t ask for much in return
Just give me respect and treat me with care
See superwoman is still fragile
Like beautifully blown glass
Just the right amount of pressure will make me crack
I can handle the weight, but even I need a break
So love on me
Tell me you care
Laugh with me
Caress my hair
I’m a diamond in the rough
You won’t find many like me
I’ll love you deep and help you see
See the beauty in love
The joy in peace
The happiness of friendship
The soul of a family
All I ask is that you’re open to see
As it turns out, that’s all I need
An open mind and a heart that’s free




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Subconcious Greed

Scattered Thoughts

Reuniting and It Feels So......